Don’t miss out on the Missouri Museum of Anthropology’s Fall Cultures of the World classes! These always fill up fast so be sure to register ASAP! These classes are designed for children in grades 1 – 5. Classes include presentations on artifacts and cultures. Activities include music, games, craft projects, and traditional folktales from the regions
- September 4 and 11, 2012 | Tibet
- October 9 and 16, 2012 | India
- November 6 and 13, 2012 | Brazil
September and November classes will be the 1st and 2nd Tuesday of the month. October classes will be held the 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of the month. The same class is offered twice each month so you can choose whichever date works best for your schedule. Class sizes are limited to the first 15 registrants, so please email Jessica Boldt or call 882-3573 to enroll.
- Where: Missouri Museum of Anthropology, Swallow Hall
- When: Various Dates | 4-6 p.m.
- Cost: Suggested $3 donation
- Event Website: Missouri Museum of Anthropology
- View on the Mid-Mo Kids Guide Calendar