Can you believe that a new school year is nearly upon us? Don’t miss your chance to save BIG on back-to-school gear, baby items, books, and toys! This sale will be at a NEW LOCATION – the Capital West Event Center!
Below you’ll find the upcoming Kid’s Closet Connection sale schedule:
- Volunteer Sale | July 25, 2012 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Consignor Sale | July 25, 2012 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Public Sale | July 26, 2012 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Public Sale | July 27, 2012 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Public Sale | July 28, 2012 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Want to find out how to shop before the public? You can volunteer to work a four hour shift. As an added bonus you’ll also be able to pick up your check by 5 p.m. on the last night of the sale! If you work as a Level 2 Volunteer which is one regular four hour shift + one shift at either drop off or pick up you’ll also get an added bonus of a $10 gift car to use at the sale!
As I have said before, I absolutely LOVE Kid’s Closet Connection sales. Consigning with Kid’s Closet is so much easier than the hassle of having a garage sale (and a lot more successful!)! Just sign up on the Kid’s Closet Connection website to consign. You’ll be able to start adding your items and printing tags — SO EASY!
As a shopper you’ll find great deals. The merchandise is very organized — you’ll also want to come back on the last day to find many items will be 1/2 price! You won’t want to miss this sale at their new (BIGGER!) location!
- Where: Capital West Event Center, 1315 Fairgrounds Rd., Jefferson City
- When: Thursday, July 26, 2012 | 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., Friday, July 27, 2012 | 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday, July 28, 2012 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Cost: No admission charge!
- Event Website: Kid’s Closet Connection
- Event Contacts: Joe or Melissa at (816) 547-3257
- View on the Mid-Mo Kids Guide Calendar