- I can’t tell you how excited I am to have the opportunity to share another awesome giveaway from gDiapers!!
I adore all of the cute color options available… so much cuter than boring disposable diapers! The picture to the left is my daughter’s 3 month photo shoot in her little gPants! I can’t wait to get some guppy green little gPants for my son that is due to arrive in May!
Kim and Jason Graham-Nye founded gDiapers in 2005. They had a baby on the way and a diaper decision to make. They found out some staggering, and literally earth-shattering news about conventional disposable diapers:
- 20 billion diapers get thrown in the landfill every year in the US. They are the third largest contributor to landfills.
- It takes up to 500 years for disposable diapers to biodegrade.
- 90% of Americans use disposable diapers.
Today, gDiapers offers a colorful line of adorable diaper covers with 100% biodegradable* disposable inserts. gDiapers are as gentle on the earth as it is on babies. Parents are encouraged to break the habit of putting dirty diapers into the landfill and instead, are given healthier options for disposal: flushing, to put waste where waste belongs; or home-composting the wet ones, to turn diapers into a backyard resource; or even the washable route with the option of cloth inserts. It’s no longer the same old cloth vs. disposables diaper debate.
gDiapers is generously offering Mid-Mo Kids Guide readers a chance to win the following AMAZING prize pack (valued at over $200!!):
- one new limited edition global love gPants -$21.99 value
- Loving the earth starts with the simplest of actions: changing diapers. And so, for this upcoming Earth Day, we are thrilled to release Global Love gPants, a soft vanilla diaper cover artistically designed with “fill the world with love” in blues and greens, colors reminiscent of our planet. Use with biodegradable* disposable inserts or cloth.
- one package biodegradable* disposable inserts -$14.99 value
- Reduce baby’s footprint from day one with 100% biodegradable* disposable inserts that go easy on the planet. Disposable inserts tuck inside colorful diaper covers called gPants. Disposable inserts come in two size options: small inserts fit newborn and small gPants, medium/large/xl inserts fit medium, large and extra large gPants. Get them by the package as you need them, or buy by the case so you have plenty on hand. Biodegradable* disposable inserts are made of cellulose, fluff pulp and super absorber. They can be flushed, home composted (wet ones only please) or tossed. When the insert is soiled, simply remove from the gPant, dispose, and tuck in a new insert for a fresh change. Use the same gPant through multiple changes. Change out the snap-in pouch when dirty. (* Disposable inserts are biodegradable in home composts per ASTM standards by a third party independent lab (wet ones only please). Nothing truly biodegrades in a landfill. But gDiapers gives you options for disposal. Flush, compost or toss. The choice is yours.)
- one zipper gTote by SeaBags - $169.99 value
- The new zipper gTote is a custom-designed everyday bag from the resourceful folks at Sea Bags. These durable, sporty, sturdy gems are made with recycled Dacron sail, heavy-duty hemp handles and a zipper closure, so nothing escapes.A wide center opening could easily fit a chihuahua, but we don’t necessarily recommend it. But now you know how roomy it is. Multiple interior pockets will hold gPants, inserts, gWipes, water bottles, snacks, shoes, socks, and quite possibly, a dose of organized sanity.Because Sea Bags are made of recycled sails, they do show signs of wear and tear, proof that they really have sailed the world. Scuffs are part of their charm. 10” handle drop. 14″ x 14″ x 7″. Made in the USA.
To enter, follow the instructions below. If you choose to do the additional (optional) entries, be sure to follow the instructions! We will check! If you don’t complete the entry, it won’t count & you won’t win and we’ll be sad!
This giveaway starts NOW and ends Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. CST